The Best Pizza Places In Summit!
New Jersey is known for having some of the best pizza in the country (of course NYC is the #1 spot to grab a delicious slice)! Summit has several pizzerias, and they are all so good. Here are some of our favorite spots in Summit to grab a delicious slice of pie!
- Doria Pizza - Celebrating their 32nd year in downtown Summit. Simple and delicious is the overall rating for this friendly place well-known for their Grandma Pie! It is the place to go for a quick slice.
- Randazzo - Family run, super friendly and recently remodeled restaurant tucked away on Bank Street. Offers a variety of classic pizza options and sit down service but doesn’t sell by the slice. BYO restaurant.
- Pizza Vita - Neopolitan style pizza in a fun setting. Customers recommend their Regina pizza, their Fun Guy (Fungi) Pizza and their Jersey Boy for starters. BYO restaurant as well.
- Zappia’s Brick Oven Pizza - Conveniently located across from the train station, in what used to be Brick’s. Consistently good pizza and friendly service. Known for their buffalo chicken salad pizza, and their “two slice and a soda” special.
- Joe’s Ristorante & Pizzeria - Located on the outskirts of Summit, this local standby is known for their thin crust pizza and Sicilian slices. Down-to-earth setting, mostly takeout. Recently under new management, and really coming up with some great changes to the menu. Thinking outside the “pizza box” and offering new toppings such as taco, salad, and even fried calamari!